Wherefore, honest men and wise men should be sought for diligently, and good men and wise men ye should observe to uphold; (D&C 98:10)

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Serious Candidate?

I have a hard time taking a Donald Trump seriously when
- He insults the face of a fellow candidate
- He has a history of speaking about women without respect.
- He seems to have no discipline for what comes out of his mouth.
- Maybe he

I do not support a candidate that is 80% bluster and 20% policy content. He has all of one issue on his position page of his web site. Really? I do not support his protectionist economic policies. He does not seem to know what he is talking about in foreign policy.

Please, Trump supporters tell me why I should take him seriously.

Other questions: University Fraud?,

No comments: