Wherefore, honest men and wise men should be sought for diligently, and good men and wise men ye should observe to uphold; (D&C 98:10)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Five Steps to Stop Obamacare

My dad called me this morning with a Republican political survey in the mail he was upset about. I too do not like some of the mail I get that smacks of smarmy sales tactics.

I finished our conversation by talking to him about the health care bill going through the US Senate now. I encouraged him to contribute to ReverseTheVote.org. It is a group targeting 24 House Democrats who voted for Obamacare but who are vulnerable to a well funded Republican candidate in 2010.

I also recommend following Hugh Hewitt's Five Steps To Stop Obamacare. I want to focus my energy on those things that will bring actual change in this situation.

I read this morning from Hugh, Nelson Caves. So Will American Medicine Unless A Different Democratic Senator Steps Up Or Three House Democrats Change Their Votes. So perhaps sending a message to House Democrats is most important at this point.

I encourage you to take action and speak with your contributions. Even $10 would send a message that you care enough to let yourself be counted. Let your representatives and others know where you stand.

No comments: