Our 5 principles represent what we stand for. Passion for these principles is what unites us and motivate us.
1. Marriage is a permanent, exclusive union between one man and one woman
2. Every child has a right to a mother and a father; no one has a right to a child.
3. Every human being has a right to life from conception until natural death.
4. Every person possesses a unique dignity and is worthy of respect, regardless of sex, age, ethnicity, sexual feelings, race, educational level, religious or political ideas.
5. Every person has a right to freedom of conscience, thought, and religion, which includes the freedom to manifest one's religion or beliefs in a public or private way so long as these beliefs and practices do not harm others. (The principles of CanaVox)
I believe that "Every child has a right to a mother and a father; no one has a right to a child."
That means a woman does not have a right to the sperm of a man to get pregnant. That it is irresponsible for a man and a woman to purposely get pregnant with the intention of not raising the child together. That if a man and a woman should not have sex unless they are married.
It just is not responsible with respect to the child they may create. The child or possible child that is created has rights. We have an ethical obligation to persuade others in our communities to be responsible with our reproductive power.
I believe that same sex couples should not create children with the intention of separating the child from their biological parents. I think that gay couples willing to adopt is a great for children outside the ideal and that married men women are a better situation all other things being equal.