Wherefore, honest men and wise men should be sought for diligently, and good men and wise men ye should observe to uphold; (D&C 98:10)

Monday, September 21, 2015

Contribute to What You Love

I love music, I love talk. I chose this morning to donate monetarily to 89.5 KBAQ and 91.5 KJZZ. Following are the reasons I gave to contribute.

KBAQ - Use Amazon to donate while you shop
It wakes me up in the morning. It soothes me on my way to church. It calms me and invigorates me almost wherever I am.

KJZZ - Use Amazon to donate while you shop
It is a calm way to get up to date. It gives me a perspective I may not agree with. I welcome it. In it, I seek and find balance in my input biases.

What do you love? Does it inspire a gift from you?

No comments: